Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mail

While I’m thinking about it: update on mail.  It pains me to say this, but hold off on sending stuff until I’ve secured a new post box.  Well, that’s the official stance at least.  Peace Corps wants us to stop using their box and get our own (but, if you absolutely can’t wait, I doubt much harm will come from sending mail to the box there).  This is a slow process because the postal system in this country is a bit of a mystery.  I will have to go to one of the close big cities and get a box there, and I just haven’t gotten around to it yet.  Soon! I also have mail I want to send to you all so I need to figure this out soon.  Thanks for the love, and I’ll be sure to keep you posted.  Also- and this is important- if you have already sent me something, I should be able to pick it up at the PC office, so don’t fret!  And thanks again, you guys really do keep me going over here :) 


ALSO: I just finished uploading a few photos, so check em out: http://picasaweb.google.com/allison.l.snyder/EndOfPSTNewYearSAndSwearIn02?feat=directlink



1 comment:

  1. Get that PO BOX!! I have tons of stuff to mail to you and I'm getting impatient! Also -I'm going to be sending the Peace Corps main office in Kigali a nasty email - because you haven't gotten your Christmas presents that we mailed to you on December 11th!! Please make sure they get these to you!! Love you, Mom

    ReplyDelete